Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Craft Show this Weekend

I have been a busy bee, getting ready for my craft show this weekend. My aunt, who is an amazing potter will also be joining me, along with my Mom and siblings. I am glad we will all get to do a show together, it should be really fun.

The spot is unfortunately 6' x 12', kind of small in my eyes. I guess we will be near the front entrance, though, so that should be great for traffic flow {i hope} !

I have a total of 3 mannequins now, and a new clothing rack. The clothes rack better hold up nicely too, I have had such bad luck with them in the past.

I' glad the show is indoors, making wind no problem at all. But, saying that, I hope there isn't a constant breeze from the doors opening and closing! :)

I will hopefully post pictures after the weekend!

Peace OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment